Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Turn a captive ring

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Sorry guys, I dont have a video to post this week. Ive kind of fallen behind a bit with summertime activities. Sunday I am going to the fair and will report back on my miniature chair. Over on Facebook, Ive been describing a guitar pick holder that will attach to a necklace. If I can figure out how to do it, Ill make it tomorrow.

***

In the mean time, Adam Howarth sent over some projects hes made. If you like to turn stuff on a lathe, this is little ornament is a cool project.





Im pretty much ignorant about all things lathe, so Adam clued me in to a video showing how to make captive rings. Definitely something to try. Thanks Adam!



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment